Initial Poster Ideas

I am currently trying different layouts for the broken heart approach. I like the image on one side with the text but im not sure about aligning the text to the centre.
Simplifying the 3 precious and 7 wasted hearts idea using only two hearts; my 'healthy' precious heart and the 'wasted' smoke fired heart. I think it is quite a powerful message and you instantly see three and seven. I have used Arial as this is NHS approved but i'm not sure if it goes well with the images.
I tried placing the text on the image with the idea of making them leaflets in the heart shape but i'm not sure if it is clear and legible enough.
I don't think the text and image work very well together, in terms of composition, i might have to have a play around with that.
I'm not 100% sure if the message is clear on this one, i.e- 'if the answer is yes' refers to the question on the heart and although legible not sure if it stands out enough.
I used Algerian font, not sure if it works too well with the message, i just liked the look of it when i was deciding.

So i decided the 3D hearts i have made won't be good enough for the organ donation campaign on their own so i have used the photographs i took of them last week and started to put them into posters. First attempts, not that great but i'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment