And the rest......

The result of the photolythography process. I'm quite pleased that the text is so clear and how striking the image is when the background is removed.
The metalic heart was made by spray painting it with a chrome effect paint. Very messy but i'm quite pleased with it.
Painting the clear glaze on to my porcelin heart. Obviously it is green before it drys so you know where you have painted.
My precious porcelin heart! I simplified it to add to the smoothness and felt it looks more perfect without bits added on. The glaze did crack slightly but i quite like the effect.
Painted with a red glaze and then fired. I used studio white clay for this one as apposed to St Thomas clay and found it a lot harder to mould into the shape i wanted, as you can see it is a bit of an awkward shape.
The tiny heart i made using up the rest of the clay i had as it was starting to dry out too much to put back in the clay bin.

The mixed clay heart after firing, which didn't crack as much as i hoped it would!!

Borrowing Jo's suitcase to present them for the moment.

The rest of my hearts that i have been working on over the last few weeks at various intervals between my necklaces and professional practice briefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment